Document Meta-Data Box on PDF Prints
In traditional engineering fields diagrams often have a box in the bottom right/left hand corner that indicates the date of the most recent revision, the author, diagram title, etc.
When printing to PDF it would be nice if a similar feature existed with the information for the meta data being pulled from various sources:
- Document Name: <MODEL> - <DIAGRAM>
- Created Date : <CREATED_DATE_ON_FILE>
- Date Modified : <LAST_MODIFIED_DATE>
- Version Number : <optional version number>
- Author : <from preferences or some other dialog>